Whale Awareness & You!
5 Ways to make a difference today!
1. Plan a whale watch with a Whale SENSE operator.
2. Adopt a whale- a great gift that impacts change for all!
3. When you shop - buy a Mass. lobster -caught the right way.
4. Pick 1 piece of litter up per day to reduce marine debris.
5. Learn more about the threats whales face on a daily basis and how you can help on whales.org and then tell a friend!
We do all we can to identify the threats that whales face each day, create and introduce sollutions to improve issues, and educate others on how they can help eradicate these issues. You can help by simply learning more and doing more every day!
Everyone - no matter their age or status - can help us fight for whales and dolphins each day. Supporting practices that benefit and protect the animals that inhabit our oceans makes such a difference. Whether it is purchasing Massachusetts Lobsters because they help reduce entanglements or shutting your lights off to reduce energy consumption - it will help to save whales.
Each person that picks up 1 piece of litter per day stops 365 pieces of waste from entering our oceans and waterways each year. Each person that choices a responsible Whale SENSE operator over another provider actively protects whales from environmental and behavioral disturbances. Each person that learns more and shares information with others helps educate and empower our community to change the world for whales!
Related programme links:Critical habitat (MPAs)